Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day(s) of School

Since I have been M.I.A. all summer & haven't blogged, I decided that the first day of school shots were a good place to start again. Both Olivia & Will were so excited to start school. Liv had some "jitters" about being a 1st grader, but she is doing great. All that I can get her to tell me about school is that it's "good"... I guess she's not in tears & is excited to go each day, so all must be well. I think I had a harder time with it than she did! Starting school for Will was a very good thing as he had started to get quite bored with Livi being gone. He loves Super Start School & can't wait to go each day. He has been a little confused as to why he doesn't get to take a lunch like his big sis... We compromised on packing a snack in his lunch box that he can eat when he gets home!

No comments: