Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mr. 4-Year Old

William turned 4 on November 17th. It is so hard to believe it has been 4 whole years since this little man captured a special place in my heart that is all his. I love the relationship the two of us share. I had always heard about the mother & son bond, but never believed it until I had Will. It's so true & the bond was instant!

I love this little man more than words can describe. He has the funnest personality. There is never a dull moment when he is around. He is always creating things, figuring out how things work, & asking questions. He is so smart & is very intrigued by science. His current obsessions are dinosaurs, skeletons, the human body, sharks, & volcanoes. He lives to play... especially with his best bud, Daniel. He is all about cuddling & sneaking into mom's bed in the middle of the night (He has it down to a science. Most of the time I don't know he's there until I wake up in the morning & find his feet in my face!). We all love him so much. Happy 4th Birthday, Will!



























































































1 comment:

skbkmjfamily said...

How did I never know that our little boys share a birthday. Although mine is 5 years older than yours.

He looks like your family.. I keep seeing Ryan.