Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

We spent Thanksgiving with the Lewis' side of the family this year. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Nothing is better than eating good food & chilling with your family. The morning began with the usual traditions... Turkey bowl, Nate arguing with me about having to get "dressed up" for dinner (I always win), me making a tasty green bean casserole, officially busting out the Christmas music, and looking threw the "Black Friday" ads even though I never have any intention of actually going shopping the next morning.

In the spirit of giving thanks, we went around the table & each person said what they were thankful for. Most, even the kids, gave heartfelt answers like, "I am thankful for my family". Not William. He was thankful for toys! Thanks to "Gramma Lana" for fixing us all a delicious meal.






































No comments: