Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween...this holiday wears me out! After grandma parties, the trunk-or-treat, wearing costumes to dance, school parties, neighborhood parties, & the actual trick-or-treating, I have to admit that I was ready for it to be over this year. I actually took down all my decorations while waiting for trick-or-treaters. I know, I am a Halloween scrooge! My kids loved every minute of it though. Not to mention that we got more than our money's worth out of their costumes! This year we had:

A Peacock





















A Zookeeper





















A Dead Cheerleader





































Fred & Wilma Flintstone



















1 comment:

Sarah and Kevin said...

CUTE CUTE COSTUMES!! I love the Flinstones!! ha ha ha Mason thought Will's costume was awesome:) Excited to see you soon...xoxo