Friday, March 13, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

As most of you know, I LOVE Disneyland There is no place I would rather go on vacation. Luckily, I married someone who loves it as much as me...maybe even more! We had such a great time...80 degrees & lots of sunshine. Nate's mom joined us this time & was a HUGE help. It was great to have her there. Liv was really into the "big" rides this time. It was bittersweet...fun that she loved the thrill rides, but sad to see her growing up & not as interested in Fantasy Land. Her favorites were Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Matterhorn , & Pirates of the Caribbean (0ur family fav). Will loved the train (shocker), haunted house, & Buzz Lightyear. He developed a bit of a crush on Minnie Mouse & affectionately refers to her as his "girlfriend." Lyla spent most of her time in the Baby Bjornn, but loved every minute of it. She really liked being outside. We were really sad to come home & can't wait to go back soon. Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth!






























































































3 comments:

wandering nana said...

Have you ever been to Disneyland during Halloween? We were there this year with Meggan and family. We even went Treat-or-Treating in Calif. Adventure..... what a fun time we had. The decorations alone were worth it. I LOVE Disneyland and loved your cute pictures. Fantasy land is our favorite again because of Peter Pan and Storybook..... I dragged everyone on the Story Bookland ride.

Jamie said...

I love that picture of you and Lyla. That is the biggest grin I have ever seen on a baby!

nic said...

I love the dog face paint. It is the best.