Friday, May 1, 2009

Our New Baby

I just spent the past 5 minutes looking for William...whenever he is home & it's quiet, I start to worry! I was frantically searching every room in the house when I heard a little giggle coming from the office. This is how I found him...



















When I walked into the room he just got a big smile on his face & said, "goo-goo-gaa-gaa." Do you think this is a cry out for some attention? Little does he know that he holds a special place in my heart & that I have a love for him that I cannot describe. I had always heard about the bond between a mother & a son, but didn't understand it until Will was born. This bond was instant...I felt it rush over me the very first time I held him. I love you, buddy! You will always be my baby boy.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

haha! THAT is SO FUNNY!!! :) And I SO know what you mean about that bond... it is impossible to explain!

Chelsa said...

He is such a funny guy! He always makes me laugh. I don't think I've met a happier little boy. He has quite the imagination. No wonder Izzy has a crush!

nic said...

So funny. Where did he come from. I do love the mother son bond.

wandering nana said...

Such a cute little boy.
I can't believe you thought you were old working in YW.. now I am old. I'm the oldest one in our Stake in the YW. I'm the 2nd oldest one at camp (3rd year in a roll. I guess it's true that working with the youth keeps you young.