Monday, June 1, 2009

Down Time

Nate & I spent Mother's Day weekend in Vegas. It was a MUCH needed vacation. It was actually the 1st time we have left our children to go out of town (Seriously!). We had such a great time. It was so great to lounge by the pool all day & not have to worry about my kids in the water. We shopped, went to a show, shopped, went to dinner, shopped some more! My kind of trip! But most of all, it was just nice to be together. I cherish the time I get to spend w/ Nate alone. We definitely will be planning another trip together soon!





















4 comments:

Shannon said...

sounds like you had a GREAT time! :) Good for you! I know how hard it is to leave your kids, but I think we all need to do it sometimes!

Crockett Family said...

did you stay at the wynn? that looked so fun, I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation with your hubby....

christie said...

We did stay at the Wynn...loved it! The pool was great.

Joel and Angie said...

Joel and I sooooo need one of those. I am just curious as to where all of Nate's manly chest hair has gone?