Friday, June 19, 2009

Dance Recital

Utah Dance Center peformed "The Wizard of Oz" this year. Liv's class was the monkeys. It was such an amazing production. Liv did such a great job. She got a little confused when they came on stage & ended up in the wrong spot, but she danced her heart out anyway. I was so proud of her. After the recital, she asked me if I'd noticed that she was in the wrong place...when I said yes, her reply was, "Oh well, at least you could see me this time!" (Normally she is on the far side of the stage due to height issues). And she was right, she was dead center & I could see her great! Good job, Peanut. You were the cutest flying monkey I've ever seen!




4 comments:

Shannon said...

Xaria danced there for a couple years when we lived in Sandy... now I've got her at Virginia Tanner... love it!

Jamie said...

Love the cute "monkey" costumes!

wandering nana said...

Woe, the flying monkeys are cuter than I remember. She looks adorable.

Tara said...

How cute. What a gorgeous group of ladies.