Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jungle Fever

William Patrick. Oh, how I love this boy! He brings me so much happiness each & every day. Those of you who know him well will appreciate this post. You all know of his quirky personality. His latest obsessions are dinosaurs & tigers. Nate has fashioned a "tail" out of masking tape that Will hooks onto his backside & then runs around the house on all fours. Be careful if you come over for a visit... You may end up playing "zoo." Well, you can imagine his excitement when I brought home these hats that I found at the craft store. He has been sleeping in them at night. It brings a smile to my face to walk in his room to turn off his light & see this sight. He keeps us all laughing! What an imagination. I hope he never loses his curious nature & FUN personality.